Hosted by Robbie Breadon
We are offering tailored retreats for individuals – these will include an initial exploratory
discussion to identify your needs and create a plan for the retreat. Your stay might vary from three to seven days. A short retreat could be organised before or after another event.
Your individual programme could include:
- reflective time alone
- guided processes on the land
- river time
- sessions of body therapy or eco-therapy
- art and other creative activities
You can choose as much one-to-one support as you need.
The individual retreat is very adaptable to your needs. We are particularly interested in supporting:
- Anyone who feels they will benefit from reflective time away in a relaxing rural environment with a mix of time alone and tailored professional support.
- Caring professionals (counsellors, psychotherapists, social workers, GP’s nurses and holistic health practitioners) who may wish to take time out for a reflective retreat to get perspective on their working life.
- Caring professionals (as above) who are experiencing degrees of burnout and need a supported and self-focused retreat to establish new patterns of self-care and support.
- People who are facing major transitions in their personal or professional life.
- Environmental or social activists who need time out in a supportive community.
- Artists and writers who need time in a new environment to focus on or to reinvigorate their practice.
Please tell your family, friends, neighbours and the world via your networks and social media: