Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.
This is a 5 day retreat where the focus is immersion in nature – there will be a lot of unstructured time alone to encourage deepening. Participants will be held in a group process before and after a period of solo time outdoors. This is a an aesthetically uncomplicated retreat – the group/participants will be supported to experience a direct connection between themselves and the landscape. What emerges is a renewed dialogue between self and nature. The facilitators will create a safe, supportive and conceptually uncluttered space to allow this to happen.
The retreat will include the following elements:
- the practical and psychological skills needed to spend long periods alone outdoors;
- a period of decompression from the pressures of everyday life;
- learning how to become deeply present to self and environment;
- support with designing the right extended outdoor experience for each participant;
- the extended period outdoors;
- return and integration;
- therapeutic support throughout the retreat.
Dates will be published later.
Please tell your family, friends, neighbours and the world via your networks and social media: