Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.- Albert Einstein
Robbie Breadon and invited experienced retreat leaders.
This is a retreat model where a group of 9 people stay at the farm for a week. They live together in the residential setting and participate in a daily programme which includes meditation, reflective time, cooking, working in the garden/farm, solo time, silent times, check-in meetings and some instruction.
The retreat structure is as follows:
- Morning meditation in the group space or outdoors;
- Outdoor walking for mindfulness in nature;
- Meditation and mindfulness guidance;
- Solo time in nature – in the wood, fields or by the river;
- Reflective time working in the gardens on the farm or in the wood;
- Community living and peer support in a small group;
- Daily periods of silence;
- A final evening of poetry and music drawing from local culture and participants offerings.
The process of the week is held by two facilitators.
Dates will be published later.
Please tell your family, friends, neighbours and the world via your networks and social media: